Are you interested in setting up your business in London? London & Partners can help.
London & Partners is the Mayor of London’s official promotional agency. We help overseas businesses set up and grow in the capital.
Our expert team offers free advice to potential investors, from start-ups to established companies, to help them explore how London can play a role in their global business.
We provide bespoke advice based around business drivers to help companies make informed decisions more quickly. Working with a network of partners, we provide investors with the information they need to take advantage of London’s opportunities from day one.
Free and confidential, our services include:
• Building the business case for London
• Sector-specific information and contacts
• Finding the best property in the right locations
• Access to high-quality professional, legal and accountancy advice through our network of commercial partners
• Advice on relocation
• Help finding the best people from London’s huge pool of talent and skills
• Connecting companies to London’s business networks.
We are a not-for-profit public-private partnership, funded by the Mayor of London and our network of commercial partners.
Companies wishing to enter a foreign market can actively seek out support by the embassy or consulate of their home country in another city. Staff members are ready to help you begin.
Another source of support and information is the bilateral chamber of commerce of your
home country. The chamber may assist your company in several ways, including
consulting services regarding market research, trade-show assistance, background
verification, preparation of market entry plans and business referral services.
Find your Embassy / Consulate or Chamber of commerce for this city.